Welcome to River’s Edge Inn.
Tom and Christine are happy to welcome you as friends to their cabin in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Todd, North Carolina. Experience the conviviality of a chambre d’hote (guest room) in the French tradition. You will always be the only guests on the second floor of the cabin. With that comes the personal treatment you will not find in larger B&B’s.
- One room has a double bed and the other has a single bed and a double bed.
- Enjoy a continental French breakfast, and seasonal fruits and vegetables from our gardens.
- Our cabin is smoke free, but you may smoke outside.
- Please see the Room Descriptions for further information.
Christine brings a French flair and charm to the surroundings. She was born and grew up in Nice, France on the gorgeous French Riviera. She moved to America in 2004 and became a U.S. citizen in 2011. Her love of good living will make your stay memorable. She can share with you what French Art de Vivre is all about. Her hobbies are gardening and gourmet cooking.
Tom grew up in San Diego. After graduating from UCSD, he moved to Chicago where he taught high school and community college mathematics for ten years. He moved to Cary, NC in 1985 and has done computer programming and analysis at both NCSU and UNC. His hobbies are gardening, kayaking, bicycling — almost anything outdoors. He is the one to see for suggestions on high country activities.
Feel free to use any or all of the following during your stay
- Vizio smart tv with Netflix, Amazon Prime and YouTube
- Kayak trips of one to ten miles on the beautiful New River. Rates for two from $60
- Bocce Ball
- Disc Golf
- Board games
- Library of books and magazines, many describing the High Country.
- Coffee, tea or soda upon request
- Outdoor Weber gas and charcoal grills
- Fire pit and chairs on the river
We are rated 9.9/10 in Booking.com and 4.7/5 on Google reviews.
Read our reviews on TripAdvisor, Booking, Airbnb or Google reviews.
But please book through us directly by phone for the very best rates.